What do we do?
At Reverie Language Technologies, we enable text communication for complex languages of the world, on digital platforms. This includes all types of mobile phones, Set Top Boxes, Navigation devices, Appliances, etc.
We specialize in pluggable solutions for complex languages that can be embedded into devices and applications. We currently support 32 Global Languages of the world, including 22 Indian languages, Perso-Arabic and South Asian languages.
Reverie Language Technologies provides following Solutions for languages:
- Display - Fonts & Rendering Engine
- Input Method - Keypads with predictive input capability
- Text Processing - Transliteration capability to render text in multiple languages in a phonetically correct manner.
Our patented technologies deliver unmatched user experience:
- Exceptional quality and readability of fonts even on small screen devices
- 100% accuracy in rendering of text
- Lowest memory footprint for any device or application
- Fastest time to market: to roll-out new complex languages
Solutions for the entire Ecosystem:
Reverie Language Technologies addresses the entire ecosystem for languages on the digital platforms with comprehensive solutions addressing:
- Device OEMs: Reverie provides Language Fonts, Rendering Engine, Predictive Keyboards, Transliteration Engine and Reverie's Applications for embedding in the devices.
- Application Developers: Reverie provides Software Development Kit (Reverie SDKTM) with APIs for development of applications in different languages. Examples of applications: Reverie Phone BookTM , plusTxt Messaging Application, etc.
- Content Providers: Solutions that enable content providers to deliver their content in multiple languages, based on user's selection of language and content generation tools that automatically do text-audio synchronization. Examples: share prices, cricket scores, mobile banking transactions, music lyrics, astrology, news etc.
All above is enabled through our 40+ years of rare experience in understanding properties of complex languages and development of associated algorithms to render them accurately